SANAM HO JA Video Song | Arjun | Latest Hindi Song 2016 | T-Series

Presenting latest song SANAM HO JA feat. Arjun composed also by Arjun and penned by Raqeeb, Arjun. The video is directed by Hasinth Pathirana.

Song ♫Also Available On:

iTunes: : Caller Tunes :

Sanam Ho Ja Ho Ja - Chehkti Hai Ho Ja - Love Tonight Ho Ja - Let Me Say Ho Ja - Theme Ho Ja - Play Ok "Sanam Ho Ja" as your caller tune - sms SNHJ1 To 54646

Set "Sanam Ho Ja - Chehkti Hai " as your caller tune - sms SNHJ2 To 54646

Set "Sanam Ho Ja - Love Tonight " as your caller tune - sms SNHJ3 To 54646

Set "Sanam Ho Ja - Let Me Say" as your caller tune - sms SNHJ4 To 54646

Set "Sanam Ho Ja - Theme" as your caller tune - sms SNHJ5 To 54646

Set "Sanam Ho Ja - Play Ok " as your caller tune - sms SNHJ6 To 54646

________________________________________

Song Credits:

Song: SANAM HO JA

Singer: ARJUN ARJUN

Music Programming: MO KHAN, ARJUN

Lyrics: ARJUN, RAQEEB ALAM

Mixing & Mastering: GUY KATSAV

Music Label: T-SERIES

Director: HASINTH PATHIRANA

Choreography: NAZ CHOUDHURY

Special thank you: TIGER BAY thank you: CIC Lyrics:

Don't know your name

But I'll play your game

I love the chase

So come my way

It's the way you move

Got me in the mood

Trying to play it cool

But I'm too into you

I don't care if you're Indian

I don't care if you're Mexican

Either way it's gonna go down

Any country, city or town

You can be my senorita

You can be my mehbooba

I just need that bum-badum-bum

Cos when we touch

It's dangerous

I need your love

Cos it's my only drug

When we touch

It's dangerous

Sanam ho ja

Qasam ho ja

Tu chal mere sung hum qadam ho ja

Tu raat ho ja

Tu saath ho ja

Sharam kaisi besharam tu ho ja

Chahekti hai

Behekti hai

I love the way

You say my name

It's the way you move

Got me in the mood

Trying to play it cool

But I'm too into you

Let's get lost tonight

Quit fooling round lady

You know you're fine

It's certified baby, you know

You can be my senorita

You can be my mehbooba

I just need that bum-badum-bum

I been waiting for you so long

Cos when we touch

It's dangerous

Sanam ho ja

Qasam ho ja

Tu chal mere sung hum qadam ho ja

Tu raat ho ja

Tu saath ho ja

Sharam kaisi besharam tu ho ja

Let's get lost tonight

Quit fooling round lady

You know you're fine

It's certified baby, you know

Yeh rishta hai

Jura dil se dil to farishta hai

Wafa iska badaam pista hai

Yeh rishton ke

Kabhi dhage toote na

Lemme hear you say

Sanam ho ja

Sanam ho ja

Sanam ho ja

Enjoy and stay connected with us!!

Subscribe to T-Series Channel for unlimited us on us on us us us